About Cambridge English Teacher
High-quality, affordable professional development for English language teachers.
Develop your skills and access support
Cambridge English Teacher offers you opportunities to develop your skills and connect with other teachers and experts in English language teaching, wherever you are in the world.
Cambridge English Teacher is run by two departments of the University of Cambridge with many years of experience and expertise in education and teacher development (including the CELTA, Delta and TKT qualifications):
How you can use Cambridge English Teacher
Cambridge English Teacher has five key content areas for you to use:
- Showcase your career history and achievements and build a network of contacts who can support you in your development in our profile area
- Study independently and flexibly, with support from moderated discussion forums with online professional development courses designed specifically for you
- Find webinars, articles, a library of professional development materials from Cambridge University Press and a wealth of other resources for you to use in your teaching practice
- Read and contribute to discussions and broaden your understanding of current issues in English language teaching with our discussion forums
- Find details of events taking place near you and on the web, including live Cambridge English Teacher webinars, with our calendar of events.
Everyone working on Cambridge English Teacher has a background in English Language Teaching (ELT). We have taught English and trained teachers around the world in a variety of contexts and built up a wealth of experience and expertise. In addition to our work for Cambridge English Teacher, we continue to teach, train, write articles and materials and attend conferences around the world. Find out more about us on the our experts page.