Gain a thorough understanding of Cambridge English: Key and help your students approach the exam with confidence.
• Inexperienced teachers
• Experienced teachers who want to revise and extend their skills in this area
As many of the tasks within this course are classroom-based, you will find it more useful if you are currently teaching.
You should already have:
• English at B2 level or higher What’s this?
• basic lesson planning skills.
• a basic understanding of the Cambridge English: Key exam
Before beginning this course, we recommend that you read the free, downloadable Cambridge English: Key Handbook for Teachers
You will be awarded a Certificate of Completion at the end of the course
By the end of the course you should be able to:
The tasks within this course encourage you to try new approaches in the classroom and reflect upon the outcomes.
To successfully complete the course, you will be required to:
• check your progress and understanding, through a range of interactive activitie
• participate in discussion forums with other teachers
• keep a learner journal
An end-of-course quiz will provide feedback on your progress and suggest areas for revision, where appropriate.
About 10 hours; 8 units.
You have six months to complete the course.
• Unit 1: How language learners learn to read and write
• Unit 2: Exploring Reading and Writing Parts 1 to 5
• Unit 3: Exploring Reading and Writing Parts 6 to 9
• Unit 4: How language learners listen
• Unit 5: Exploring the Listening Test
• Unit 6: Speaking skills and assessment
• Unit 7: Exploring the Speaking Test
• Unit 8: From Cambridge English: Young Learners and Key For Schools exams to Cambridge English: Key
You are now watching an overview of the online courses