Which country do you work in? Would you recommend it to others? Susan Griffith, travel writer and an expert author on teaching English around the world will be giving a webinar for us soon. She would like to hear your recommendations. 

Published 1 Oct 2013
Sun yu

Sun yu

I am working in China. I think people here are very friendly. It is a good choose for you to being an English teacher here.Because the parents here pay more and more attention to children English education. So you have many chance to earn more money.

25 Nov 2013 07:42
Mark Fletton

Mark Fletton

I was hoping to find some tips!

29 Oct 2013 22:18
adrian eakins

adrian eakins

Mark, As a seasoned / veteran teacher I would recommend some of the new locations such as Vietnam, Burma, Kazakhstan where native speaking teachers are still a novelty. I have enjoyed both my teaching assignments in Kazakhstan. And Roseli, can I come and teach with you? It has always been my dream to visit Brazil!

31 Oct 2013 22:24
Mark Fletton

Mark Fletton

I have thought about the Far East, but I understand that what it might provide, in terms of experience, is pretty limited. My interest is in teaching rather than just being available as an English person who can converse. I am really grateful for you input though, Adrian.

31 Oct 2013 22:35
Roseli Aparecida Melo Fonseca

Roseli Aparecida Melo Fonseca

Hi Lucy. I am from Brazil. It is so sad and disappointed how English schools here are weak and expensive. I started studying English in 2007,in London, before that I didn't know the basic. I am doing FCE course. I'd like to improve and practice my English. I already opened my School and I give lessons for beginners, my partner gives lessons for advanced students. I know I can change lives as I changed mine.

7 Oct 2013 01:08
RAFFAELE PETRELLA

Please sign in

You need to sign in to view this item.

Sign in or Register

Please sign in / register

Please login by clicking on the sign in link if you are already registered, otherwise please register first by clicking on the link register.

Sign in or Register

Please sign in

You need to be a Guest or Member of Cambridge English Teacher to buy this course.

Please sign in or register.

Members-only resource

You need to be a member to view this resource.

Sign in or become a Member