Anna Stanton

General discussion - Teaching online

Discussion
Anna Stanton

Post your questions and advice here about teaching online.

Published 1 May 2013
Roki Ranjani

Roki Ranjani

That's the problem. Classification with too many level where one level need to take a year. I teach secondary school. I do want to shorten the length of study.

18 May 2013 15:57
Yan Fullwood

Yan Fullwood

hi i would like some help in my writing skill. i want to improve my writing and understand the skill of writing. i would like to be able to write with no problem! thank

8 May 2013 02:27
Sally Palmer-Smith

Sally Palmer-Smith

In reply to Yan Fullwood: I am a private teacher and mostly teach short courses of six lessons. I also teach writing. If you are interested then contact me by email pscreative@hotmail.com.

10 May 2013 19:00
michelle clarke

michelle clarke

Hello, I teach in an international section in France, and the Ministry has organised training to teach online. I feel a bit overwhelmed, though, and would like tips and ideas for teaching English online either to teenage students or to my colleagues to improve their oral English. I am a native speaker of Barbadian/British nationality. Thanks and best

1 May 2013 17:23
Sally Palmer-Smith

Sally Palmer-Smith

Here in Amsterdam EnglishCentral.com is being used quite a lot. You can register for free and by repeating extracts from your favourite videos with optional online coaching you can improve your oral skills. It's less intense than one-to-one teaching. Heavily biased towards American English though. It might be helpful for you.

3 May 2013 19:57
Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
Kelly Arevalo

Please sign in

You need to sign in to view this item.

Sign in or Register

Please sign in / register

Please login by clicking on the sign in link if you are already registered, otherwise please register first by clicking on the link register.

Sign in or Register

Please sign in

You need to be a Guest or Member of Cambridge English Teacher to buy this course.

Please sign in or register.

Members-only resource

You need to be a member to view this resource.

Sign in or become a Member